Honda TRX250R Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Steve with patients and the stars aligned in your favor you can get lucky,I picked up a set of 88 Oem front uncut and rears with no cracks or spiderwebbing and still shiny for $600 and that was on eBay ,from the same guy I got a titled frame for $200 and an Oem headlight for $100.good luck in your search..

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I also saw a guy on facebook within my area asking 5 grand for new OEM fenders he stuffed away in his moms basement for 30 years; He had OEM 88 red and 89 white plastics, I aint a sucker bro and that guy should be taken out back and beaten with an old garden hose, guys like that can go ahead and get bent. I joined a few groups already on facebook with way more people online than on here and will probably stumble upon one in time and I wont have to deal with a troll who seems to comment on every single fricken post on this forum. Take a walk dude. I do appreciate Action69's comments though he seems reasonable.
really.i answer peoples questions.i also dont need to sell my parts or do anything extra for a person to sell them if i dont want to.my rear fenders are mint and i only wanted $350 and thats cheep.i was trying to help you out but i wouldnt sell them to you for $4,000. now.and yes i have also sold complete nos set
s for $4750.but that's the offer i got .

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I can’t believe “stickers” (on both sides) is the basis for a non sale. That’s pretty funny!
Its also because the guy is quite "interesting" to communicate through PMing, but have your laughs "Ignorance is bliss" is I guess the quote you need to look up.

Reactions: scrappy

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
really.i answer peoples questions.i also dont need to sell my parts or do anything extra for a person to sell them if i dont want to.my rear fenders are mint and i only wanted $350 and thats cheep.i was trying to help you out but i wouldnt sell them to you for $4,000. now.and yes i have also sold complete nos set
s for $4750.but that's the offer i got .
OK, for the last time, PLEASE STOP responding in my thread. $350 + shipping is not cheap. I had 3 people make offers on facebook for the exact same price + shipping. One guy deleted his response last night for some reason and the other guy had some weird burn marks he was trying to hide in the photos (like you with the stickers). They are out there and I dont need you to constantly chime in, I asked you to stop posting in my thread already. Good Day. I've already posted in all 3 major 250R facebook market groups I am on which have thousands of people online daily, so please stop posting in my thread here or I will simply delete it since apparently its going to constantly get trolled.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
10 months later and still don't have any rear fenders.you pmed me wanting them again..but gave me an ultimatum.you wont buy unless i remove all stickers and glue then send pictures.i said no im not wasting my time.hahaha

·
Registered
81 Posts
OK, for the last time, PLEASE STOP responding in my thread. $350 + shipping is not cheap. I had 3 people make offers on facebook for the exact same price + shipping. One guy deleted his response last night for some reason and the other guy had some weird burn marks he was trying to hide in the photos (like you with the stickers). They are out there and I dont need you to constantly chime in, I asked you to stop posting in my thread already. Good Day. I've already posted in all 3 major 250R facebook market groups I am on which have thousands of people online daily, so please stop posting in my thread here or I will simply delete it since apparently its going to constantly get trolled.
I agree I should stay out of your post, and I will going forward, however you should actually be grateful for all the “action” because it bumps it to the top. Nonetheless I will not post again. Good luck finding the fenders you need.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
10 months later and still don't have any rear fenders.you pmed me wanting them again..but gave me an ultimatum.you wont buy unless i remove all stickers and glue then send pictures.i said no im not wasting my time.hahaha
The F*ck are you talking about, wanting them "again"? I asked if it was still for sale, and you refused to remove all your BS stickers and I told you to buzz off. Stop babbling on dude, you post in EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD. You are annoying and need to go away.

Reactions: Action69

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I agree I should stay out of your post, and I will going forward, however you should actually be grateful for all the “action” because it bumps it to the top. Nonetheless I will not post again. Good luck finding the fenders you need.
I found out very easily this forum is not the place for buying/selling parts, let alone trying to get a straight answer out of some contributors.

Reactions: Action69

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I found out very easily this forum is not the place for buying/selling parts, let alone trying to get a straight answer out of some contributors.
hahahaha.and exactly what did i do?say i wasnt going to take my time to pull stickers off fenders and polish them up for you.REALLY!!!you do reasise they are mine and i dont have to sell them and for the $350 thats as cheep as crappy maier fenders.how the oem fender search going?hahaha.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts