Honda TRX250R Forums banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
1D54E2A0-8DF7-46C0-9950-196BE28333DD.jpeg 70B35E6C-59D6-4640-80E4-A5BD1898B27F.jpeg

Heck ya boys beautiful weekend for racing!!
First race of year haven’t rode since last year so had to go easy cruise it(ya I rode 4 poker)
Was hoping to battle some R’s but nope only one other one in different class
My sons third race ever yep that’s first place trophy
He smoked all 8 of us bad!!
2 holeshots and just kept going and going gaining on us for 2 first place wins
i got 4th overall our 9
stuck behind “slow guy in second” third and me fourth couldn’t make pass on him
second moto I’m in second son smoking me in first I have huge lead on third so just keeping pace but not killing it don’t even know where guy came from passed me and ended up third, way to blow it grrrr... still fun though

My bdt pal on trike hurt himself pretty bad off big tabletop
tuff guy rode off track on trike then once got back to truck said ya I need hospital.. hopefully gets better soon, pretty sure he broke collar bone

·
Super Moderator
2,302 Posts
That is freakin awesome to hear about your son! But he beat you guys on a 4 stroke that’s upsetting LOL :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
GgT
awesome news for you guys. to bad for the trike guy nobody wants to see anyone get hurt. where did you race ?
Central cycle club
NEATV series
There was 3-4 people who left in ambulance yesterday

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
That is freakin awesome to hear about your son! But he beat you guys on a 4 stroke that’s upsetting LOL :)
Beat us no he fuxkin smoked us
Hes been riding that yfz for 6 years anyway I just rebuilt his motor and it’s a ripper!!
Ya I felt slow but like said first ride I had nice forgiving suspension under me
was gonna say next time but he’s not playing around this year

·
Registered
929 Posts
I just got a Golden Ret, female Molly, she's growing like a weed. :D. Was 8lbs 3-4-19, now bout 12lbs. My ankles and hands hurt, damn teeth.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
3EB405C0-E7F8-4948-8938-76329742C973.jpeg
Yep beautiful day yesterday
little rain throughout night 70 degrees all day, wasn’t letting that pass by

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
image.png

Race weekend!!
4th overall out 13 on the line
my second race I got 3rd on holeshot got second really quick held couple laps then son passes me
next lap same spot lose another position
last lap same fricken spot lost another position
I basically was going to fast of roller triple everytime where I took outside and yep if went little slower and took inside would have kept it
oh well rookie mistakes but I still feel like kicked ass
sons bike shut off first race, he almost won second he got 2nd place
I swear next time I'll race R, just no other ones.. Wtf

What a bonus we had
Jon Natalie was there throwing down
was pretty cool to see

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
image.jpeg

Yep was race day
2 classes 4 motos
almost sucked because one race was back to back.. Was ok son barely pulled holeshot on me and I was fine with that
so I got 2 and 4 out 12 and 13 on line and son got 1 and 2
our last race day was awesome we battled or should say he battled to pass me then just kept going
good times!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
43554D6D-D69E-4D9D-A89A-5B3C87A916D0.png 9CBEDBD0-759A-4F79-8169-876CA0E9E672.png

Not bad 4 out 15 and 5 out 8 for 2 classes/4 races
so ya I crashed first race 3rd lap trying to keep out front body slammed myself broke clutch off bent stem into tank, fuxk it jumped back on and still finished 5th. So raced all my races but was hard for me to do 4 laps, did it though
Son snapped frame on his yfz smashing triple so yep he jumped on 250r and hammered down he got 2nd and 3rd on it. He had first throughout race tight battle between 1-3. Good race he actually was hitting triples some pros weren’t hitting..

101 - 119 of 119 Posts