Honda TRX250R Forums banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Nice collection.whats the missing piece.?
threw a chain on my ftz motor years ago. After finding case chunk that broke off(smashed shifter down) I put it in bag with case saver that ripped off and I can't find what I did with it(yes years later). So I'm about to just swap cases out now.
Then sold swingarm off it to swap to different setup
then didn't know if wanted to run it
then debating on swapping over to my arens frame that been collecting dust but already in nice gusseted 86 frame...
So posted my choices of swingarms had to choose from and let couple of u make decision for me on what I had left. Which I'm gonna run JRD gullwing no link
Now whether to swap frames...
It's more woods bike +1 long travel arms thick narrow axle sprocket/rotor guards
ftz motor mid pipe carb rad valve

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Daaaayyummm!!! How do you choose which one you want to ride? And which is your favorite to ride?
Unfortunately it doesn't take long to break something... So whatever one isn't broken...
Cool thing is same bike yet everyone different from each other. Really hard to call one your favorite, didn't think was right to do that... What if one knew u said liked more than other

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wow! Way jealous over here!! And from what I understand that’s only part of your collection, the 250r part! Beautiful bikes & maybe if the others did hear which one you liked more they would step up their game!! Maybe they are breaking so they get upgraded parts... they are just trying to one up each other!!

Just saw pic of my boys in your post! I know all about the tire biting!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Got to have them all.. And maybe couple of some
Trx250r
Tecate 4
Quad Racer 250 Zilla 500
Banshee
guess there's 4 strokers too
yfz
trx
ltr

Great here we go, who's banshee who's tecate.. U had to say something, man just fixed them...

·
Registered
129 Posts
I’m no way trying to jinx you! I’m a big believer of karma so if threw some ill-will on to you that means I got some coming my way.... no sir, no thank you! I can’t just go into my vast inventory/horde of parts & fix my machines like you, lol! Cheers to a great collection of R’s & fingers crossed on no breakage!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
its time to paint he walls and floor to show case your bikes. and lighting of course. every time I walked into your shop that's how I invisioned it. all in a neat row. what did you do with your buddy's 250lt Suzuki ? push it to the other side ? this should be your 2 stroke room.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Ya moved that out way to spot can get it finished and gone
Peeled my lt250r off floor that hasn't moved in probably 8 years(about time to redo)
16 2 strokes on that side only 2 4 strokers
funny garage at house no 2 stroke 6 4 stroke all freezing, reminds me got to go put some chargers on those batteries

61 - 80 of 119 Posts