Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Last ride out on R.. Boy November was so long ago
Got several projects been saving and stacking up ready to get back to.
can list pics with ease so I'll be sure to put some out, some u guys got sneak peeks already

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What my stacks of parts...
first one getting back to and gonna change couple things on it

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
image.jpeg image.jpeg
My friend Honda guy aka DandB / Barry said this frame wasn't good enough for his bdt Sphinx motor so he got laeger narrow that we won't get into.. I'll gladly build it though and think about him while he watches me.. Rip bud

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Couple powerplants ready for chassis. Black head is 350 had in bike 5 years ago never got running right, pull flywheel was like penny's in a soda can when wiggle not even shake. Hopefully brand new cr ignition solve that image.jpeg

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Bike took 350 out of. Just went through that motor and dropped in this chassis. 350 getting new chassis to go it. Last time out on that was at least 4 years ago blew hole through header chasing Douglas down on his banshee

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
nice i like the white one. i did not see those pics before. looks like you have some bikes to ride. time for me to get working on my bikes. nice job on these i can't wait to see them

·
Registered
129 Posts
All looking great! How many are you building over there? I'm losing count!! What's the 450 battle? I would assume you would be putting a hurting on the 450's with those bad boys! Two thumbs up on your builds!!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts