Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still pretty new to the site. This is my baby. It still needs alot of suspension and engine work, but at least the plastic looks good.

[attachment=223:Shock_R.JPG]

·
Registered
404 Posts
I see you are in wichita. where do you ride? I am in grain valley MO, about 3hrs from you. My buddys run down to Waynoka about 3 times a year, you interested?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey that is a good looking R......I like the scoop.....

lilredridenwood I am from Nebraska and a good group of us make the trip to Waynoka about 2 or 3 times a year too......we are planning on the first weekend in April :D .....

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm always ready for the dunes! That's why I moved to Wichita. I was In Mahattan, Ks. Now I'm 2 hours closer!
thanks for rubbing that in! :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey are u going to race that r? i have been racing in wichita for 3 years now and i am in kc!! they just started a quad only searies last year. it was a blast but we need more riders!!! check out the details @ jeepscycleclub.com

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am actually trying to figure out what mods to do to get that thing ready to race. I'll check out the jeeps web site and get in on that!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was outside cleaning the garage, today. I had all my toys out, and saw a picture opputunity.
[attachment=232:DSC00336.JPG][attachment=233:DSC00338.JPG]
the Golf cart is my 81 yamaha G1. It's got a custom built 6" up 3" out lift. I changed the bolt pattern so that all my honda rims fit it. The cart is also a 2 stroker. I think it is the same as a Blaster. I put a Buggies Unlimited power kit in it. Thing moves pretty good. I use it for Land Suveying around area. I love my job! ;) It's also a great way to haul the R around the hood.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey are u going to race that r? i have been racing in wichita for 3 years now and i am in kc!! they just started a quad only searies last year. it was a blast but we need more riders!!! check out the details @ jeepscycleclub.com
I just got on Jeeps web site to check out the schedule. That looks like the perfect series for me. I'm in!

·
Registered
46 Posts
hell ya!!! i cant wait to have another r brother at the races!!! look for the black duramax and the blue duramax parked side by side and ask for Chad. hope to see ya there! if you have any ?'s about the races give me shout.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hell ya!!! i cant wait to have another r brother at the races!!! look for the black duramax and the blue duramax parked side by side and ask for Chad. hope to see ya there! if you have any ?'s about the races give me shout.
Sounds Great! Will see you April 6.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey that is a good looking R......I like the scoop.....

lilredridenwood I am from Nebraska and a good group of us make the trip to Waynoka about 2 or 3 times a year too......we are planning on the first weekend in April :D .....

littlehonda, I am about 20 miles from Wichita and am going to the dunes this weedend (March 15) and we have one planned for the first weekend in April also. We should meet up.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
littlehonda, I am about 20 miles from Wichita and am going to the dunes this weedend (March 15) and we have one planned for the first weekend in April also. We should meet up.
I missed out on last weekend, and my first race is the same weekend that you are going again. Please PM next time that you head that way though. I'd love to go ridin' down there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts