Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, closest place I can find is about 40 miles away(called and verified they do sell Sunoco Standard(110)). I need 105+ for my machine.
Anyone know of any place close to Kansas City Missouri? I did check out Sunoco's website using the 'location finder' and the places listed have out of date info - I did call and most of the numbers weren't even in service any longer.
I'm not looking specifically for Sunoco, just race fuel 105+ works - and I don't want to use AV gas(only 100 octane).

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that, I did a similar search and called a few of the places (some of them are also in your results) and they do not carry race fuel. I will use your results and call more of the places listed - thank you again!

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
Hey all, closest place I can find is about 40 miles away(called and verified they do sell Sunoco Standard(110)). I need 105+ for my machine.
Anyone know of any place close to Kansas City Missouri? I did check out Sunoco's website using the 'location finder' and the places listed have out of date info - I did call and most of the numbers weren't even in service any longer.
I'm not looking specifically for Sunoco, just race fuel 105+ works - and I don't want to use AV gas(only 100 octane).

Thank you in advance!
Might want to consider VP racing Fuels...Basically the same Blends are available under the VP label, Sunoco Standard is equal to VP110, and VP is a lot more prevalent in most areas than Sunoco.

Carlos

1 - 5 of 5 Posts