bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,774 Posts
It's interesting that presenting 'Options', BDT in particular brings out the White Rabbit in some; "When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"...

Carlos

335.jpg

·
Registered
217 Posts
its official this forum is dead. all you do is argue ive been on this forum for almost a month and every single post has turned into just a giant mess. im done stop arguing
This is so true. This forum use to be extremely useful and active. Now its just the same BS all the time. Each post turns into a sales pitch, and then arguing.

I use to use this forum quite a bit way back. Just recently signed back in since the whole facebook groups get annoying (same shit happens there as well). Its unfortunate.

·
Registered
12,774 Posts
This is so true. This forum use to be extremely useful and active. Now its just the same BS all the time. Each post turns into a sales pitch, and then arguing.

I use to use this forum quite a bit way back. Just recently signed back in since the whole facebook groups get annoying (same shit happens there as well). Its unfortunate.
As you noted; "happens there as well", meaning everywhere. Social Media, Internet, all of the venues have positive & negative platforms...

Meeting folks in person shows everyone acts a lot more respectful, thinking on their own instead of regurgitating what they read & hear. Having met a lot of Folks over the years in the 250R World, I can attest even the 'Haters' are very cordial, most becoming friends afterwards.

Carlos

·
Registered
83 Posts

There was a bunch of great information that got deleted & numerous members with vast knowledge that left this site because of some unfortunate events that took place awhile back. I remember you being on here back than so I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
286 Posts
unfortunate events. overlord. knowledge. darkside. lol

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m just curious. But why the filter on case breather? I also like options I have 4 quads all with different case savers none stock. I like em all and thankfully never tested one. Ride on and long live the R.

·
Registered
12,774 Posts
I’m just curious. But why the filter on case breather? I also like options I have 4 quads all with different case savers none stock. I like em all and thankfully never tested one. Ride on and long live the R.
Tearing 250R's apart & building them back up weekly, has given me a good insight as to what gets into our 250R's, what causes wear or damage to the internals; Fine Dirt or Sand is one I see frequently. Been installing filters on the breather tube for years, and now after years of use, I am seeing some of those engines come back to BDT for rebuilds. I see less wear on the internal components with a breather tube filter than without, this is specially true for Sand-Dune engines.

Carlos

Saeed 363.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just started lurking again after being away for a few years.... WOW, has this forum ever gone down the toilet.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts