21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
That's awesome matuus. Just as expected you do not disappoint lol

·
Registered
347 Posts
learned. wrestle with pigs. u got to b a pig. and u like it.

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
239 Posts
If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas..... What does bdt stand for again???

Reactions: douglas

·
Registered
347 Posts
simply the best. thast what.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber

·
Registered
239 Posts
You three fools post the same pictures over and over. It doesn't prove a thing. The sad truth is that we don't care that you won a couple amateur races. Pro level riders go with LED, ESR, and Hybrid Engineering. Two members on this forum are telling everyone else that Carlos builds the best. Which is not tru. Selvey was building the engines, but he quit because Carlos is a liar and a cheat. Bdt sends cylinders to a machine shop for boring and porting. Again, I have never seen a bdt powered R win anything. I have however seen a bdt powered R broke down and being worked on. You are a delusional person opel. Nobody is buying what you are selling!
Loren

Reactions: douglas

·
Registered
347 Posts
never heard this horseshit. u norm r a fool.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber

·
Registered
347 Posts
bdt action louder than ur lying words. needt nats copy.

Mike Coe 1st & Holeshot Legends
Dave Ham 3rd Pro 2 Stroke & Holeshot
John Fender 1st Place Open 250R
Christopher Stieger 3rd Open 250R & Holeshot
Dwayne Fender (14 years old) 4th Open Novice 250R
Dave Ham 3rd Vintage 250, Holeshot
Dave Ham Lights Class 4th, Holeshot
Cody Smith 1st 2 Stroke Open 2017 & 2018

hahah

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
again every one Matuus is is just carlos on a fake account. look at the pattern and replys over a period of time. its easy to see through the smoke and mirrors this is who he is. this is how he founded his business and will always be.

·
Registered
347 Posts
u r an idiot. louis matuus. look me up clown.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
You three fools post the same pictures over and over. It doesn't prove a thing. The sad truth is that we don't care that you won a couple amateur races. Pro level riders go with LED, ESR, and Hybrid Engineering. Two members on this forum are telling everyone else that Carlos builds the best. Which is not tru. Selvey was building the engines, but he quit because Carlos is a liar and a cheat. Bdt sends cylinders to a machine shop for boring and porting. Again, I have never seen a bdt powered R win anything. I have however seen a bdt powered R broke down and being worked on. You are a delusional person opel. Nobody is buying what you are selling!
Loren
really this is a national everny with 40+ riders in each class.almost 1000 entrys.i have raced against arlons engines and wooped them bad,edyy's orting sucks and ask who he asked to fix his engine when it blew up for the dirtwheels phot shoot?.dave ham wins soo much it's not even funny...my son race's twice a year and is out of shape but still woops almost all of the competition..false bs just like douglas.get a life and move on.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i like bags. bagsbagsbags.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt431 puma
bdt561 saber

·
Registered
12,967 Posts
No, not in a million years. Like I keep telling you; accusations are a dime a dozen, anyone can say anything no matter how absurd, as you prove daily. Plus we all know you're a disgruntled garden troll...with zero credibility.

Carlos

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
its official this forum is dead. all you do is argue ive been on this forum for almost a month and every single post has turned into just a giant mess. im done stop arguing

21 - 40 of 50 Posts