Honda TRX250R Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
seams funny how Matuus all of a sudden puts words together better in his reply. but that is only when you get mad. another fake account we all know thats how you started your scamming years ago. seams like nothing changed. there are many other well qualified members on here who can and will help with questions and offer advice. problem is they get bullied with your over bearing self confident better than you know it all mentality. they have and will continualy be thrown under the bus and belittled by you. i have watch many video's of arlen porting cylinders as well as Kevin Herr its awesome they explain so much and are truly artists in there own right. now these guys are make a living out of this. with so many other members on here this forum there knowledge even though they don't make a living at it is priceless.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
i started this thread so i could get some anwsers not for you to argue like 3 year olds over a cardboard box. now can i get some anwsers?i know all of you have good knowledge of these motors so can anyone tell me if they think this would be a good setup. and Matuus, douglas is being the most grown up. now bicker somewhere else or i will find anwsers else where. and dont tell me to ask arlan i am simply looking for a second opinion form someone else. i am not doubting arlan on his expertice and he clearly knows more than you.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
i started this thread so i could get some anwsers not for you to argue like 3 year olds over a cardboard box. now can i get some anwsers?i know all of you have good knowledge of these motors so can anyone tell me if they think this would be a good setup. and Matuus, douglas is being the most grown up. now bicker somewhere else or i will find anwsers else where. and dont tell me to ask arlan i am simply looking for a second opinion form someone else. i am not doubting arlan on his expertice and he clearly knows more than you.
carlos told you the best info..if you are having arlan do your cylinder ask him.each builder does there own porting and use different pipes,carbs,intakes,etc.so if you want the best set-up with arlans porting ask him..pieceing a set-up together with different parts is usually not the way to go.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Do you have any supportive facts as to why you believe I am an idiot? It seems very odd that Carlos's two main meat puppets are nearly illiterate. I feel bad having a battle of wits with unarmed men......
yes i do.you don't have a clue on what your talking about.i unlike you have ran led,lrd,esr,bhp,ct,etc cylinders.i have also raced against them.and will tell you bdt porting is faster,and smoother.you think carlos set-up a dome for you with 26-1 compression because your builder told you that.it's impossible.you have zero facts with your posts and all you do is bash.so yeah you are an idiot.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
carlos told you the best info..if you are having arlan do your cylinder ask him.each builder does there own porting and use different pipes,carbs,intakes,etc.so if you want the best set-up with arlans porting ask him..pieceing a set-up together with different parts is usually not the way to go.
arlan is only doing the bore and putting the motor together ct ported it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Anyway.....
Mr Eyeball, I suggest you look at joining the other forum. Over there we don't have this kind of distraction.
I apologize for the role I played. I think it's fantastic that another young buck is putting together a 250R. My two boys absolutely love tinkering on their machines.
Good luck,
Loren

Reactions: douglas

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Anyway.....
Mr Eyeball, I suggest you look at joining the other forum. Over there we don't have this kind of distraction.
I apologize for the role I played. I think it's fantastic that another young buck is putting together a 250R. My two boys absolutely love tinkering on their machines.
Good luck,
Loren
The Norm i was actually taking your side on this but i didnt want this to crash ad burn like some other forums about litteraly anything else. and im not just tinkering, ive had the quad down to the frame twice and just tore the whole motor apart.and ive powder coated almost every part on the bike. all on my own my dad has only helped me out with advice, a stuck bolt or two, and the tools. but i think its awesome that you got you boys 250r's i had almost no interest in riding for like six years and then went to the dunes with some friends and loved it but a terrible 250ex does not haul a 130 lbs rider up anything. but i just noticed your "bdt=pos" sign

21 - 29 of 29 Posts