Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the name right on the tip of my tongue! Are they good hooking tires? Anyone have any experience with them?

·
Super Moderator
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So good mud tire, not good for hard pack trails and woods riding?

·
Registered
249 Posts
they are awesome in mud flip them around makes great paddle also I like mine I just feel sorry for the guy behind me when its muddy you don't just get pellets you get clumps thrown

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
had them on my warrior. they worked great for me. not sure how they would be with a bike bike with more power

·
Super Moderator
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Doug! Guess what I just decided to do to my banshee?!!

10 mil serval cub, 39 PWK's, lockout, promod tranny, billet straight cuts- all out drag port!!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
For good sporty woods and trails tires look at what the gncc racers run. You wont see the tire above.

·
Super Moderator
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your right etccb.. Good point I'm going to put Ambushes on my TRX and either Kenda's or M501's on my banshee..

·
Super Moderator
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When ru and Contracthunter and who ever else wants to ride coming to Hillsdale NY to my house?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Those tires were hot for the Blackwater 100. Rt. 93 river crossing is no problem with some help from the Mud Fleas.

·
Super Moderator
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The def appear like a awesome mud tire (like river boat paddles) lol.. These are 22" they are big tires and they are on stock banshee rims so they'd be for my banshee. I'm just concerned that on regular "non muddy" terrain they won't hook well- or as good as other tires made for the woods..

I wonder if I'm better just sticking with the gnc xc or ambushes and 501's... The high hp banshee guys love and rave about the 20" 501's so my gut is telling me go with what the others have best experience with..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts