Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

My name is Jen and I just got my first 250R! If anyone has some lightly used boots and pants that I can buy I would appreciate it. I'm a women's 9 and men's 8 in boots. My waist is 31" and my hips are 36". If anyone can help me out so I can save a few bucks from buying brand new gear that would be awesome!

Thanks in advance,
Jen

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have a red set of Alpinstar tech 8 boots... size 8 ..... Cost $460 new.... Very comfortable boots... they're yours for $100 shipped if your in the lower 48

And congrats on your purchase!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Jen,
Welcome!!!! As I dint have any extra gear I suggest checking out BTO, rockymountainatv, motorsports and chapparel. I picked up my gear from BTO last year for $65 shipped so there are deals out there just keep checking the websites after Christmas time. But always check the closeout section.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome to the site. Congrats on new purch for 250r. Post some pix of the bike. I would check Craigslist for gear. You'll find stuff super cheap in your area.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have a brand new never used womens Kali helment size medium that I bought for my girlfriend and she never wore it because it didnt fit. Its been on my closet shelf in a bag for over a year now and needs a good home. It is missing one of the visor screws shown in pictures. Id sell it for $80 shipped.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies guys! I will be on here after work to look more into detail at the posts! Here's a couple pics of my new ride!!
Higher res.jpg 945848_4092445807854_1210549268_n.jpg 936323_4092446127862_918111163_n.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Phoytusa,
I have a buddy bringing some pants into work for me to try on tomorrow. I will confirm on the size.
Thank you!
Jen

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Phoytusa,
I have a buddy bringing some pants into work for me to try on tomorrow. I will confirm on the size.
Thank you!
Jen
Hi Jen,

As a female rider I have found that the Fox men's gear fits me well, especially the pants. They fit comfortably in the waist, hips, and thighs unlike some pants that are too tight in the legs/hips and too big in the waist. I don't have any extra gear but sometimes you can score some really good deals in the closeout section of Rocky Mountain ATV.

Welcome to the 250R and to the message board :)

Aletha aka Breezy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts