Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this site but Neil from C-leigh racing turned me on to it. I Tore up the tranny in my 86 250r. I am looking for a whole tranny or a complete motor. Any help would be appreciated...

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
I may be able to help here .. I'll check my stock :)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Sort through some of the old topics in the 4 sale section. A lot of guys had engines posted that might not have sold yet. A lot of guys parting out quads too.

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Would it do any good if we went to the old site & checked the for sale forum, just wondering, but then again who ever had something listed on there they might not be on this new site ??.
Neil

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a 85 lower end, the left case is newer but was welded by the motor mounts, Hot rod long rod crank, new mains & seals, 85-86 trans is in good shape, NO clutch parts included. 150+ shipping

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you send me some pics... If so please email them to [email protected]. Im very interested.....!!!

I have a 85 lower end, the left case is newer but was welded by the motor mounts, Hot rod long rod crank, new mains & seals, 85-86 trans is in good shape, NO clutch parts included. 150+ shipping

·
Registered
214 Posts
i got a r motor everythings good but the left case!

all the gears are good!

i will open it if you just want the trann

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How much for the complete motor??? And how much for just the tranny???
If you have any pics i would like to see them..

Thanks

i got a r motor everythings good but the left case!

all the gears are good!

i will open it if you just want the trann

·
Registered
214 Posts
i dont have pics right now cuz im not home

motor-400

tranns-200

if thats a bad price for you make me an offer

·
Registered
214 Posts
im not sure how can you be with all the part outs :( but it came out of a 89 frame thats all i know sorry i can open the case take pics if thats what u want i know it shifts an everything in the motor is working

if you want it call me

724-730-3838

im not on here alot so call if you want

1 - 18 of 18 Posts