Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fullbore is not currently making plastics because of the virus and I am really wanting a really clean set of shiny black plastics, probably a long shot but let me know what you’ve got!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I’m interested. Recently talked to full bore and was working on banshee and 250R combo. To save on shipping. I hope this is not true. I really wanted black as well.
PS recently past 3 weeks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I called them and they said their suppliers aren’t sending paint right now, they have dull black in stock but I didn’t wanna go that route

·
Registered
114 Posts
What does Fullbore use the paint for? I thought their fenders were molded in the colors they offer, not painted.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i too want a set of black fullbores but i dont have the money now and am wondering if they are actually still making them ive heared several people say they arent and some say yes. and if they are still making them how much do they cost from fullbore

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They do still make them to order, and by paint I meant dye, they have some sparse stuff, but nothing I wanted at the moment. He said it will be awhile before being able to order

·
Registered
88 Posts
Been calling fullbore for days. No response yet. I left voicemail. I’m ready to buy 2 sets 1 for R and shee. Let’s hope they get going.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts