Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out some details on this, We need to get as many people as possible to keep this going every year. Last year there was very little turn out, so this is the last chance to keep this ice circuit going.

Heres the schedule:

Jan 27th - Tupper lake

Feb 3rd - Tupper Lake

Feb 17th - Braiser Falls

Feb 24th- Braiser falls

Call rick for info:

518-572-8214

He will be able to give directions and info!

Lets get as many people as possible!

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
One kid lives over at Ontario NY east of Rochester & the other is south about an hour away from Rochester. Both of them race a series over at Batavia raceway kinda south west of Rochester.
Neil

·
Registered
21 Posts
bill can you find out what kind of classes they will run....i dont wanna be stuck running with 450's with my little 350!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Damn, I wish I had a bike together, I would be there in a heartbeat. I raced there a few years ago now up in Tupper and loved it, ran both the oval and tt that day on my PRP 330.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn, I wish I had a bike together, I would be there in a heartbeat. I raced there a few years ago now up in Tupper and loved it, ran both the oval and tt that day on my PRP 330.
Even if you dont ride, take the trip up if you arent too far... Im hopin we get a good turn out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
they have a 400 class........thats what you will run in
I'm thinkin Jordan and I will be there, i just need to find some wheels, tires for my quad and decide if i'm gonna mount my swaybar up. I'm thinkin i'm just gonna run without it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
registration starts at 8:00
Pro Class is $40
Am Class is $25

Tether switches are necessary and nerf bars are a good idea.

they have atleast 16 inches of ice. If you have anymore questions let me know and i'll give the guy a call.

·
Registered
128 Posts
man that sux i wish it was closer and my bikes were ready.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts