Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The petcock screen stem on my tank is shredded and the o-ring is shot, is there any petcock that i can buy thats from a different bike or quad? I dont care if it has reserve or not, as long as it works and its reliable

·
Registered
12,966 Posts
The petcock screen stem on my tank is shredded and the o-ring is shot, is there any petcock that i can buy thats from a different bike or quad? I dont care if it has reserve or not, as long as it works and its reliable
BDT your One stop 250R source:

Complete Petcock assembly New OEM in stock, all OEM individual parts, screws, o-rings, seals, hoses, ect for the OEM Petcock in stock, complete Pingel Valve, Mount Plates for the 250R in stock, OEM Honda Fuel Line in Stock....try that somewhere else :)

Other options are eBay has some import Chinese Petcoks for pennies on the dollar vs OEM or Pingel products.

Carlos

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BDT your One stop 250R source:

Complete Petcock assembly New OEM in stock, all OEM individual parts, screws, o-rings, seals, hoses, ect for the OEM Petcock in stock, complete Pingel Valve, Mount Plates for the 250R in stock, OEM Honda Fuel Line in Stock....try that somewhere else :)

Other options are eBay has some import Chinese Petcoks for pennies on the dollar vs OEM or Pingel products.

Carlos
Would the ATC petcock work?

·
Super Moderator
2,287 Posts
FWIW i went with a pingle on both my quads and the fuel delivery is astonishing that the pingle delivers over oem..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FWIW i went with a pingle on both my quads and the fuel delivery is astonishing that the pingle delivers over oem..
Okay, I like the sound of that, can you send me a link of a pringle petcock, cause I've never heard of that

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No...totally different setup than the TRX petcock. Now, the internals like the O-rings, Seals, Arm, ect....will work for either ATC or TRX 250R.

Carlos
Sorry, but yes I was meaning the internals, specifically the stem, cause I have the rebuild kit from BDT, and i found an atc petcock sten for $12

1 - 9 of 9 Posts