Honda TRX250R Forums banner

Trx 250r on the TT track...

5K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Antimullet 
#1 · (Edited)
Went to Kinston NC to battle the 4 strokes on the 2 strokes behalf to show them were still alive..
Let me tell ya it's hard to run those easy riding for strokes down on a 2 stroke on a tt rack these days but those C-Leigh racing engines ran their hearts out and boy did they show up at the race...lol ...:).. Neil was trying to get me to put a throttle stop on the puma to calm it down sum carrying the front wheel in 5th gear down the strait lol..... :) .. But we finished 4th fri out of 16 4 strokes and 6th on sat ... We got 3rd and 5th in the 3 wheeler class along with a $100 hole shot thx to my 6mm 350 big bore ... :) ..shout to all the 2 strokes along with all the 3 wheelers that showed up in Kinston NC to throw down on the TT track on the good ol red clay..If you guys ever get a chance to run ten Ne-edt or Ec-edt with Neil Pritchard and the guys these are 2 awesome series to run VERY stiff competition.....see ya guys in wadesboro Nc ....

(Silver # 27 - 3 wheeler )
Josh Bullington

(Black #229 3 wheeler & Trx 250r)
Kenny Bullington

(Father in middle)

Canebrake Racing

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: american opel
#3 ·
Thx mike... it's a blast squealing tires on the ol red clay ...

kenny

#5 ·
Thx Opel...we are shooting to make Pinelake hopefully, see ya there if we do....

kenny

Reactions: american opel
#7 ·
Come on and join us North Carolina ain't that far from ny there are a few races up that way if your considering sliding 1 in for fun there's an awesome knobby class , like 20-30 racers..

ne-edt Facebook or ne-edt.com

#9 ·
yea mike I'll dig one out and slap her up

#11 ·
Oh my God, would you guys believe theres such a thing as tooooo much HP.
Kenny, brother I got to give it to you man for hanging on to that monster, & just so you know, probably not a single one of those 4 poke riders you raced against could have done what you did those two days. I mean like a double header race weekend, Friday race event & then another on Saturday, so thats 8 races you did plus all the practice laps you made.
Y'all got to give it up to this guy, like an Iron man trophy or something, cause he be bad hanging on to that Trike & Quad for all them laps.

Kenny, that C class you ran the quad in & won, in the East Coast EDT, you got a $30.00 voucher waiting on you for your next East Coast race, so you race that class for free next time.
Missed you at the Dirt City race May 9th, but I understand after the weekend you had before, probably would take me several weeks to recover from all that work.
You did good Kenny, Chuckie even mentioned you about it several times.
Neil

#12 · (Edited)
Thats awsome neil, you got a great family there... man we had a blast we got a lot of feed back on those C-Leigh screamer..Even though the trike only got the hole shot it totes the wheel in 5th down the straight :).... They shook my hand on the trx and said man those things will holler we enjoyed seeing it on the track... But The reality is I'm riding twice as hard on that two stroke versus those guys on the four strokes but that's OK we will see you real soon at the race..it's fun on the ol trx.... I run into a few of the 4 poke that would not move :) and tweaked the front end :) ..

Kenny

"Canebrake Racing"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.