Honda TRX250R Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to hear opinions and the difference between the trans gears options listed above, the yukon, led and esr. Which ones have you run it know of being the better setup?
I'm putting them in an Xc build, Im getting some of the stuff together now for the rebuold thx

·
Super Moderator
4,273 Posts
If you can find a set of Yukons, quite a few are having good luck with those. The other two brands, Ive not heard anything about the ESR gears.
Neil

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
The yukon are no longer made and the ESR or LED are the same.
These are good gears like the yukon and have nothing to do with the very first gears that were available from led a few years ago.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
I have been running LED gears in my 370 since i built it. No issues with them at all. They are a solid deal.

·
Registered
384 Posts
use oem cryo on all my bb bdt motors. no breaks ever. lots of racers using oem cryo gears no breaks. no need 4 yukon. no need 4 aftermarket gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
We dont make so no need. Dont no if we could. Buy a process you cant see from us.

Heres my sharpie.

Reactions: douglas

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have some I got from Kody Schorr in my 363 and have had no issues with them. I am a big guy and ride wide open a lot.

·
Registered
929 Posts
How often have OEM gears failed... ?
Usually you see pitting.
When I ever get to my trans rebuild, I would like to remove 5-6th, I dont use them. Is the process a PITA ?

Reactions: matuus

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.