Honda TRX250R Forums banner

TORN Round 2 - Oak Hill, Decatur, TX

770 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Onski69 
#1 ·
Pulled the holeshot and a win at Oak Hill in Decatur, TX for TORN's round 2 of the 2017 season. Not a bad way to finish off the weekend. And was 1:06 up on 2nd place. I think dropping the flywheel weight and going up 1 tooth on the front sprocket to a 15T made all the difference. I still think I could drop the rear tooth one or two and really help from my current 49T but it was a fast track so I may just leave it for the next one and go from there. Jetting finally got dialed in on the ESR310PV +4mm motor. After all this hassle, a 45p, 178m, DGH needle on 3rd clip and 1 3/4 turns out on A/F screw seems to be the key. She sang all day! Now I just need an oversized fuel tank without breaking the bank. At the end of these races, I'm left with just cups left. Like actual measuring cups. And I babied it the last few laps because I couldn't see 2nd place and I didn't want to throw away a win due to running out of gas. Well I hope y'all enjoy the video and if you're ever in the Dallas/Fort Worth area...look me up or give me a call

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.