Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep having a leak in one rear tire around the bead, local tire shop "glued" it and it still leaks after putting some stress on it, they said they could tube it . I'm not super into tubing it. Tire is almost new, wheel isn't super smashed. I mostly trail ride, should I do it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I fixed my rear tire leak by buying beadlocks and new tires. I wish someone would tell me to spend my money on more important things. Anyways front beadlocks are not in stock, but that's no big deal. Should I run 4+1 or 3+2 offsets on my stock width machine? Only concern is scrub radius/bump steer. Or just invest in +1 or +2 arms someday? I have a good set of 4+1 wheels and tires already.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Typically +4 is ran on mx machines with narrow frames. Lots of trail guys will run standard width to keep them in the ruts and allows for easier passing when trails get narrow.

If the trails are well groomed and wide I would opt for a +3. If they are well used, you might want to look at standard width so you stay in the ruts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts