Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The October 2015 TRX250R.net Ride of the Month Contest winner is none other than Robsessed88 with this awesome quad! Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who voted! We'll be doing this again in a couple of weeks so stay tuned!

Have a safe and happy Halloween!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Thanks so much Michael. Its an honor to win with the extremely nice quads that I was up against. All the others were badass and I'd be proud to own any of them.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
You don't know how much that means thanks Hunter and Douglas. My R is my pride and joy and I truly enjoy every minute Ive put into making it what it is. I've got a full blown 250r addiction. Someone needs to start an "RA" (R's Anonymous addict therapy class. Lol lol. Thanks for the votes and props.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Well deserved indeed !! I cant wait to see what's next !
Oh you will like it Rob I can promise you that. My new build will be sicker than this one trust me. It will have all new or next to new parts. And we'll let's just say big bore big bore big bore. And it will look different than any other build you've seen. Coming next summer.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Congrats, you deserved the win.[/QUO

Thanks Jim and I tell you what if I had the funds in hand right now I'd be picking your Laegers R up this weekend. I love it man. Top notch quad at every corner. That thing is immaculate. I'm in love with everything about it. Hopefully it goes to the right home b/c that quad should be taken care of like Gold. Very sweet machine.

·
Registered
6 Posts

The October 2015 TRX250R.net Ride of the Month Contest winner is none other than Robsessed88 with this awesome quad! Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who voted! We'll be doing this again in a couple of weeks so stay tuned!

Have a safe and happy Halloween!
Nice just finished my 86

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts