Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if someone might have a idea of who's Swingarm this is? I don't believe it's stock, but it definitely looks similar. It's a 88 built on a LS Chassis and apparently it's a 86 style swingarm (I think)and possibly bottom end?.
Anyway , I'm just trying to figure out what I have so I can get parts when needed. I know I'll need swingarm bearings and probably Axle bearing by the end of the season.
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the help!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it has 400ex brakes so i would say it was built for a 400ex.not a big deal.
American Opel , Awesome, getting somewhere! I bought the R just as she sits. I'm trying to figure out what's what do I can get the correct replacement parts when they wear out or break.
Any more info would be great, I can upload as many pics as needed just tell me what you heed to see.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not sure what American Opel is talking about but that's actually an oem 250r brake caliper. When it comes to replacement swinger & axle bearings/seals there pretty much all the same sizes both stock or aftermarket. The swinger is definitely 86-87 style but not sure if it's LSR or who made it. Maybe westcoast?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure what American Opel is talking about but that's actually an oem 250r brake caliper. When it comes to replacement swinger & axle bearings/seals there all the same weather it's stock or aftermarket. The swinger is definitely 86-87 style but not sure if it's LSR or who made it. Maybe westcoast?
Awesome, I was looking it over and I agree with you on that. I was more so wondering about replacement bearing so thanks !
I figured it was a stock 250r caliper, but with everything you can switch around on the bikes I guess if ya don't know ya don't know.
I'm sure I'll have tons more questions soon.. LMAO!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts