Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Anyone who races on here...im looking to sponsor a few.

PM me your info, and what you will be racing / where.

:eek: :eek: :) Oh my god, are you serious.
What about a girl on a 89 330R in the EDT National Open class & I might add that already has BVC stickers on it.
She placed 4th overall EDT Nationally in the Womens last season on a 450R Honda & 8th in the Open on the 330R.
Locally she was 1st in Womens & 1st in Open B

Her hubby is Pro rider Chuckie Creech, he placed 4th in Pro & 4th in Pro Am Production EDT Nationals.

Neil B)

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
..How about my daughter ?
raced 32 events last years whiched equalled 59 total races since she raced 2 classes usually with a total of 29 1st places ,all & all she was track champion in 2 claases at the local MX track series & placed second in another ...& ended the season as the second place rider in District 6 in the oil bike class

& as you know this year she will racing BIKES & QUADS :) , 2 quads to be exact
she is moving up to 65's (just picked her new KTM 65 this past week )this year so it will be a transition year all around but I am sure many will be watching her based last year's great results ...& she should finish the year well
we will be doing many Ultimate points series on both machines so far scheduled for 22 races total ..she will also be racing locally in between those races ,,& a few MDRA races & perhaps later in season if doing well we hope to race a few national events on the quads

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
How about me...This will be my first year back in the saddle racing since 96 or 97, but I was 94 & 95 Oklahoma state champion. Five time River Valley MX champion and several other series titles. I will most likely be running pro at local events and A or B open if I make it to any nationals. I'm a paving foreman and we travel all over the eastern US and I will be hitting the tracks on the weekends were every I'm at.

My sponsors are:

www.duncanracing.com

www.mrcycles.com

www.tobefast.com

Galfer

Clegg's Innovations

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
& BTW if your willing to spend few $'s ...
we would even consider large decals for her brand new 6x14ft enclosed trailer

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
& BTW if your willing to spend few $'s ...
we would even consider large decals for her brand new 6x14ft enclosed trailer

Dave if you don't mind me asking what did you pay for your trailer..I'm looking to pick one up here soon.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Bill, I hope you can help these guys out. They all deserve it.

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Dave if you don't mind me asking what did you pay for your trailer..I'm looking to pick one up here soon.
the trailer I mentioned above was listed at 3100 new..I beleive,.. but dont quote me on that because we have done business with the Co. several times before on trailers ..,our 24ft trailer was bought new there ....& for this one I traded in her '5 x'8 Haulmark as well.
And the owner knows she races District 6 & gave us a 10% reduced price so it was considerably less for us
its a good single axle trailer for the price but if your pulling more weight you may wanna consider a dual axle with electric brakes ....

·
Registered
128 Posts
how about me i race in the Atlantic Grand Prix in NJ,NY,and PA. also ama District 6 and two gncc,s. i sent you a pm with the rest of my info thanks Bill.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How about me...This will be my first year back in the saddle racing since 96 or 97, but I was 94 & 95 Oklahoma state champion. Five time River Valley MX champion and several other series titles. I will most likely be running pro at local events and A or B open if I make it to any nationals. I'm a paving foreman and we travel all over the eastern US and I will be hitting the tracks on the weekends were every I'm at.

My sponsors are:

www.duncanracing.com

www.mrcycles.com

www.tobefast.com

Galfer

Clegg's Innovations
I'll help you out with what ever i can, just run my stickers ;)

PM me your addy and ill get some sent out

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
cool ...better stock up on those stickers !!... we have plenty of room with the trailer & 3 machines !!

·
Registered
3,565 Posts

·
Registered
3,565 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
How about sponsoring a mid west guy! I have been racing for 3 years with the last two in the CKMS. Last year i finished 2nd in the JEEPS supercross series in the C class and 4th in the CKMS C class. This year i am moving up to B class and could use some stickers to show off.
Most of these races are in or around the Wichata area. I am hoping to qualify for the amatuer race in Moberly, MO. I love to help other racers anytime i can and could deffinitly help promote your buisness at the races. let me know what you think.
Thank You,
Chad

1 - 16 of 16 Posts