Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Honda TRX250r
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
My name is Niko and I am here because my step father was rebuilding a Honda TRX250r when he passed this past year. He never finished it. So I am trying to finish it for him.

Admittedly, I have very little experience in this arena. But I am a tech guy, I learn very quickly, and I love a challenge.

He was a good man and I really wanna do this for him and my mother. I think it would make her so happy to see this thing finished.

As of right now, I have two manuals he owned and I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos. This should def be interesting at least 馃槄馃槄馃槄

I took of the covers to show you what I am working with. If anyone has any pointers on where to start, I am all ears 馃憘馃憘馃憘

Niko

Attachments

Registered
Hello everyone!
My name is Niko and I am here because my step father was rebuilding a Honda TRX250r when he passed this past year. He never finished it. So I am trying to finish it for him.

Admittedly, I have very little experience in this arena. But I am a tech guy, I learn very quickly, and I love a challenge.

He was a good man and I really wanna do this for him and my mother. I think it would make her so happy to see this thing finished.

As of right now, I have two manuals he owned and I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos. This should def be interesting at least 馃槄馃槄馃槄

I took of the covers to show you what I am working with. If anyone has any pointers on where to start, I am all ears 馃憘馃憘馃憘

Niko
He left ya with a great start, definitely has some nice parts already on her! Are those Rath arms for the R? The manuals will have all the information you need and any questions you have post away, there is always someone here willing to help. First thing I noticed was the rear exhaust mount was kind of funny. I guess it works that way too tho鈥.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts