Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The shifter shaft #24610-HA2-000 is no longer available from Honda. Is there any other shifter shaft that will work even if it requires modification? The shifter shaft for a CR250 looks very close to the TRX 250. Has anybody tried using a shifter shaft from another motor?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Won't work, thats a specific part, just throw up a wanted ad here, and someone will help you out if they have extra!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Lol defiantly! I've been on other sites and you don't see this kind of support!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man never seen anything like this in any other forum. Sorry it took sooo long to get back, but I was off-line on a little extended weekend. Chris if the shifter shaft is still available I will take it. If its gone, my lost. Hope the bother can use it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What new bike would have the same diameter and a longer length shifter shaft that can be cut at the shifter shaft flange? I would then tig weld the flange to the new shaft. Any ideas?

·
Registered
13,265 Posts
Not sure, don't think any new bike has a similar shift shaft. Use ones In good shape come up all the time, check eBay or this forum.

Carlos

·
Registered
13,265 Posts
Call BDT for refurbished shift shafts, just ran another batch last week. Send your Bent shaft in as a core, doesn’t matter how bad your shift shaft is, you will get one like the pictures back 100% refurbished to like new.

Carlos

1 - 14 of 14 Posts