Honda TRX250R Forums banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
7 days left fellas!.. and we have 2 possibly 3 R's from louisiana on board!. cant wait to sling some sand and get a chance to rip on my R. FINALLY!!!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
7 days left fellas!.. and we have 2 possibly 3 R's from louisiana on board!. cant wait to sling some sand and get a chance to rip on my R. FINALLY!!!!
Ben who's all going? when are yall leaving? Yea Killerplumber we should try and put something together.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Pie we had a couple guys bail out.. one blew his motors on his bikes, jace is going to cali next month, justin has to work... but me , aaron, and my buddy Josh are rolling out about midnight wednesday night and getting there about noon thursday.. kick back relax thursday night wait for yall... then rip the dunes fri/sat... and we caught a few gators this weekend so we are going to have an alligator sauce n gravy one night!.. and i think we definitely need to get all the R's together!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Pie if yall have anyone else needing a place to crash we should have 3 beds left at the bunkhouse..

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
That was my first Little Sahara trip.. couldnt have asked for better weather and a better groups of friends to ride with. Met a lot of good people out there as well. Ill definitely be coming back again!.. Live Action!

61 - 71 of 71 Posts