Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a crew of guys from Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas planning a trip to [email protected] Little Sahara sept 13-16..itd be nice if we could get as many R's out there as possible.. any of you guys down to make a trip to throw some sand in september?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I'll go. I missed the last trip and hoped another was gonna get made before it got hot here in Okla. That didn't happen obviously.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Im in!! Me and Piediddy are gonna drive up together. Its on like Donkey Kong!!!!

I was leaning toward the end of Oct, but i game for whenever!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Will be bringing a crew and there will be an 86, my 88 and my 85 trike that is in progress. Ya, it will be a blast. Represent!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Damn... I'm probably going to have to miss this and I think Elly would be done then too... My wife is due about a week from that date with our second...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like this is going to be a good one!. i have about 20 guys from South Louisiana ready to roll out together!!.. not all "R's" but a good group of friends and atv riders! Wayne, i talked to aaron today we got the house!!!... so its definitely on!.. we are gonna have WWR/BNR/Last Minute Racing, Scotts ATV/Nubby Kustoms all down to throw some sand!! cant wait!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
C'mon troy. I went to motogp at indy in 08 a week before my baby was due. I was even in a wheelchair from breaking my ankle the week before while coming up short on a good sized double. LOL nothing was gonna stop me from going. She had the baby the next weekend so it all worked out.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wayne, the house is in town.. its the only house thats on a 24hr trail so we can ride the bikes back n fourth to the dunes non stop.. all other trails shut down at night

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
C'mon troy. I went to motogp at indy in 08 a week before my baby was due. I was even in a wheelchair from breaking my ankle the week before while coming up short on a good sized double. LOL nothing was gonna stop me from going. She had the baby the next weekend so it all worked out.
I'm also building a new house that should be finished mid-Sept, hoping to move in prior to baby arrival at the end of Sept.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Wayne, the house is in town.. its the only house thats on a 24hr trail so we can ride the bikes back n fourth to the dunes non stop.. all other trails shut down at night
I cant ride at night. :( And its gonna be a long trip to the drags, especially for you guys with overrides. But its gonna be fun!!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont think any of us can ride at night.. we are all running CR ignitions and those who can run lights on other bikes have them stripped off.. so im sure we will be doing plenty of cooking and drinking once the sun goes down

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
i dont think any of us can ride at night.. we are all running CR ignitions and those who can run lights on other bikes have them stripped off.. so im sure we will be doing plenty of cooking and drinking once the sun goes down
Helmet Light Kits: SCMR16 at Trail Tech Home stick it to your helmet strap it to your waist and full throttle at midnight =P

1 - 20 of 71 Posts