Honda TRX250R Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Since a few of you XXX forum members insist on turning these threads into a 'merry go round' of never ending questions regardless of the answer given, or to be more precise; if the answer is not what you want to hear you continue beat the topic to death; what makes you believe that tactic will ever get anyone to give you what you ask for? If I did it would be dismissed or not believed and you would find another BDT hate topic to beat to death.

XXX forum can’t stop talking about Carlos, Rob, Kenny…anything to do with BDT or .NET, it’s 24/7 BS. It’s actually comical & sad that a forum (XXX) created to get away from .NET and BDT, does nothing more than talk about these very entities with non-stop hate chatter.

The constant BDT chatter leads a few to come to .NET and stir the pot…’same old-same old’ that has been going on for years….are we that irresistible or simply that good to merit all the constant attention?

Anyways; your mom and dad are calling, time to head home to XXX…it’s that time again to start the BDT & .NET hate yap…LOL

Carlos

ahahahahah, tought that you would never say it . anyone who come on those forum can see it... kinda feel childish to me lol. but well.. this might be because im 23 i might be too old to understand the why and when of this forever fight.

the bdt "wurks" post on 2r.org made me happy tho, for a bullshiting post it was funny.

Anyway, keep going on.

·
Registered
987 Posts
To set it straight how would you know what is discussed on the 'best 250R site' unless you were there?

It's hard not to talk about this BS over there because alot of unsatisfied customers come over and ask for help.

Don't you have your own website with your own forum board? Why dont you go home? This was our home. This use to be a great place until you showed up. Check my and many others join date. It's well before your existence. This is the only 250R forum that you didn't get the boot.

Scott, you said "imagine how a customer would feel if a business..."
Well imagine how a customer feels if a business call them a bitch. It happens here from time to time.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #83 (Edited)
You are the 'King' of misinformation…talk about illusional; you take the cake. I don't think Ive a read a single post you have made that you did not have it wrong....!

First off “the 'best 250R site” is this very site, .NET, not because of me, because it has the 'BEST' folks.…it is why you and a few others can’t keep away from coming here and stirring trouble. This was never your home, it was everyone’s home, didn’t belong to a single person or entity. The fact that some of you haters got ‘banned’ was your own doing…and continues to be the grave you and others dug for yourselves.

Now, I don’t go to the XXX forum, I don’t post BS on the XXX…I am not even allowed to join the XXX site. Yet, you and a few others from XXX can’t live without uttering the words BDT, Carlos, .NET, ect…DAILY...! Don’t you think it’s time to move on…forget about BDT as BDT has forgotten about you a long time ago.

As far as “how a customer feels if a business call them a bitch”…if you come on here or anywhere else and make up lies, don’t attempt to message, email or call (even after I offered my personal cell number, a full refund, ect…) when you feel you have an issue, if you drink the Koolaid on the XXX site and then in a drunken hatred stupor come here and accuse me or my business of lying or deception…then you get what you deserve.

Carlos

·
Super Moderator
2,281 Posts
Guys where is the respect here? Like BDT or dislike BDT as a shop, Carlos as an individual he /they are a supporting paying vendor who does a ton for the 250R community (would we want to loose that)?? We can count on 1 hand how many shops are supporting our passion, and constantly performing r&d to keep our machines going and going strong! Further, last I checked BDT offers gift certificates for quad of the month. I joined this site late so I haven't been around but since the fall of 2013, I know many of you veterans have been here for many years. Can someone explain what the animosity towards BDT? Did I miss something that happened years before I joined??

·
Registered
208 Posts
Guys where is the respect here? Like BDT or dislike BDT as a shop, Carlos as an individual he /they are a supporting paying vendor who does a ton for the 250R community (would we want to loose that)?? We can count on 1 hand how many shops are supporting our passion, and constantly performing r&d to keep our machines going and going strong! Further, last I checked BDT offers gift certificates for quad of the month. I joined this site late so I haven't been around but since the fall of 2013, I know many of you veterans have been here for many years. Can someone explain what the animosity towards BDT? Did I miss something that happened years before I joined??
Understood. (NOTE: this posts original content has been edited to keep the thread clean)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,281 Posts
Ok Jay that explains what I keep seeing and reading.. Whatever it is, I prefer not to know what happened in the past as I have already established my relationship with BDT and I've had nothing but excellent things dealings and things to say... We are adults, it would be nice just to see some mutual respect all across the board...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ok Jay that explains what I keep seeing and reading.. Whatever it is, I prefer not to know what happened in the past as I have already established my relationship with BDT and I've had nothing but excellent things dealings and things to say... We are adults, it would be nice just to see some mutual respect all across the board...
Mike you seem like a good guy. (NOTE: this posts original content has been edited to keep the thread clean)

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #91 (Edited)
In reply to post #88:

Again....Misinformation…that’s NOT how it went down, that is again how you want to see it. In reality, this particular person had little or NO money. He asked me if I would take an engine valued at $500-$600 in trade to repair his engine, I said “OK” let’s see the engine you want to trade the work for.

The engine that came in was not as the customer described, to make a long story as short as possible…the customer needed a replacement crank to repair his engine above everything else he needed. Since he had NO money, and he was in the ‘Military’, I gave him a used crank at N/C. He did NOT pay for the crank...the used crank had the old owners name on it, that is how we identify whose used crank it was originally.

The shame here is a very good deed by BDT has been taken out of context…purposely to degrade BDT’s reputation. Again; more misinformation…thread closed...!

PS: Bottom line is BDT owns the exlusive rights to the Saber line, we have built & sold more than 12 Saber's in the past 12-14 months. We are working on our second Saber order of cylinder kits with CP Industires.

Carlos

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
First start on customers BDT Saber +500CC....high idle, needs to be adjusted. Sounds "Bad Ass"

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.