Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for billet piggy back rezzy clamps. Works makes some but I have the old style 1 3/4 rez does anybody else offer them?

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
got these from Herman Racing ...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
A friend of mine just got some billet clamps from K&K. Gibson has some non-billet rezzy clamps, if it comes down to trading billet for getting the right diameter.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Mine are from East coast atv. They fit elkas but I think they came with a rubber spacer to fit works type rezzy's.

·
Registered
3,565 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
I know they look good but they sure do add some weight if that isn't an issue for you specially if your doing three reservoirs :(

·
Registered
190 Posts
I thought I would post this link for the inexpensive product UPPracing sells for mounting shock rezzies
because I see alot cheap azz riders/owners on here :lol:
i guess i'm in the "cheap ass club..... i split large heater hose, place around the frame and zip tie my rezzies. :lol:

·
Registered
128 Posts
i have k&k they have rubber spacers to fit smaller rezzies. but you can't argue with the cheap effectiveness of hoseclamps

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
The prices of billet parts are rediculous. With CNC machines, they are made so easily. Yes there is a huge investment, but they crank the parts out very cheaply.

·
Registered
143 Posts
as long as the bling crowd buys them they arnt overpriced. if they sell every one they make, why would they drop the price?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts