Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm brand new today to the forum. I have a 1986 try 250r and my rear seat and plastics blew off on the highway. I checked the air box and forgot to click the seat back into place. My bike is a spare as I also have a 1987. I'm looking for a seat pan and plastics. The uglier the better. Anybody have anything? I can't afford eBay prices and I bought the bike for $1200 so I'd rather not spend $500 I don't have on the rear seat and plastics. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
First try here at .NET...If no one here can help, and you still need a "seat pan and plastics"; call BDT Motorsports...we have some real "ugly" stuff in storage. Only real issue will be shipping costs; they can be rather high. Best to find something locally to you IMO.

Carlos

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine blew off so I need the whole thing. Seat, pan and plastics. I have a spare set of plastics at my dad's place that I could get next summer but I'd like to get at least the seat, pan and locking mechanism. Thanks,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you. I'm looking locally and there really isn't anything. A guy in Oregon has some stuff so I'm working on that but the prices are pretty high.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts