Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all... hope eveything its going well with all of us, in those hard times.

At first of all, sorry, for that questions, but I'm a "very green" guy in 250r world... and like I said in my presentation I'm from Portugal, and here don't have information and experience about 250r quads.

I buy from one guy one rear axle for my 250r project, and the guys sell me the axle, like one Lone Star Racing axle (maybe it is true), and sent me the rotor and sprocket hubs like OEM, and I see the fitment in the axle its different like the pictures I sent you here... someone can help me, please !?!?

I need to buy another hubs ?? How can I confirm if that rear axle is an LSR ??

many thanks in advance.
IMG_3198.JPG
IMG_3199.JPG
IMG_3198.JPG
IMG_3199.JPG
IMG_3200.JPG
IMG_3201.JPG
IMG_3202.JPG

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honda brake hub will work. Honda sprocket hub will not work. You need Lonstar sprocket hub for Lonestar axle
Thanks a lot... that's true, the honda brake rotor hub fits well... but the sprocket hub won't fit ... :( I need to buy one LSR Hub. thanks a lot

·
Registered
12,896 Posts
Thanks a lot... that's true, the honda brake rotor hub fits well... but the sprocket hub won't fit ... :( I need to buy one LSR Hub. thanks a lot
The issue for you now will be to have LSR make some Sprocket Hub's if they don't have any in stock...usually they don't.

Carlos

1 - 4 of 4 Posts