Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone give me a breakdown cost of these motors? like what ignition, carb, clutch setup, and so on..... to use and the cost of it along with the rest of the setup.

Thank

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
all the components listed are the same no matter what the build.but the puma build is what costs the most..what re you planning on doing with it?

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
puma builds are very expensive and imo not a duner engine.stick with a esr cylinder.i have been running the new ceo391 and it's my favorite cylinder .

·
Registered
504 Posts
sold mi puma431. got ceo bdt391. love it. better than puma.

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,265 Posts
can someone give me a breakdown cost of these motors? like what ignition, carb, clutch setup, and so on..... to use and the cost of it along with the rest of the setup.

Thank
On the BDT Dyno; a healthy BDT Duner 431CC Puma with a broad power band, Pipe, Intake, Carb makes 74HP. The New CEO 391 BDT built engines are making about the same HP at 73-75, with a broader Power Band....mostly due to the new Piston Dish design & PV on the CEO cylinders.

Plus, I believe after seeing the BDT CEO 391's Race & Test through a complete year, they are more reliable and need less maintenance than a 431 Puma. Plus; the CEO 391's are way better than the new Lynx Cylinders.

Carlos

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sold mi puma431. got ceo bdt391. love it. better than puma.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

which of these cylinders would be your favorite to play in the sand with?

·
Registered
504 Posts
beast bdt391 ceo. rip fun bdt261.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

1 - 8 of 8 Posts