Honda TRX250R Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Is Scrappy really out of line? If so your constant nit picking of everyone is also out of line and unnecessary.
I see a guy asking the op how much he is willing to pay or how much money he has as shady. The op is asking if anyone on here has a part he needs/wants. If someone has one to sell let them contact the op and they can work out a deal. I have never in my life gone to buy something and had the seller ask me how much money I have to spend. If you have the PSI head contact the op if not your post is just as meaningless and as much as a problem as Scrappy's, acecarlos, matuus, and mine. Not one of the people that responded to this has what the guy is looking for!
While I agree that all our posts with the exception of Carlos added nothing to helping the original OP (Carlos said he had contacts which is more then anything the rest of us said) it still goes back to scrappy throwing the first stone me responding, and you chiming in to justify scrappy when there was no justification for his post except to again take shot at Carlos.

What you and scrappy think of Carlos’ post provided no additional information. If the OP does not like Carlos’ offer he simply does not have to respond. The OP does not need scrappy’s help or your justification for scrappy’s post.

It’s another example having your cake and eating it too, that is scappy posting shit and you acting like the person who responds is the one at fault.

I CONCEDE MY POST ADDED NOTHING TO THE THREAD, but I would not have posted anything if scrappy would take off his Batman costume and stop trying save someone by identifying what he thinks is the improper way to do business.

You know what should have happened the OP should have PM’ed Carlos (maybe he did) and we all should have just kept quiet and minded our own business. But apparently scrappy is not capable.

So jump on the scrappy bandwagon. Accuse me of my own useless post, but don’t accuse me of “starting it” by trying to justifying scrappy’s post.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
it's not his and just knows a person that might be willing to sell a head.asking what was a budget is just confirming if it's worth carlos's time to ask. person.also just becase a person says $1000 doesnt mean seller would want that.not all are money hungry but some people like myself if i had rare parts it will cost a person for me to sell.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Then why would someone want to be in the middle then? Pass the contact info along, or tell them to come here for his info, and let them deal.
Seems like more of a waste of time like this. You have one tire kicker that is actually in need of this part!

Bryan, I hope you find what your looking for. I almost bought one of these 20 years ago, but got the Duncan PC cylinder instead.
It's sad what this world had came to.....ass clowns that is only for them self's....

·
Registered
13,184 Posts
really.then go find a person that has one for sale..he wasnt trying to make mone off the deal.but i bet now he wont even if he could make $1000 on the deal.i know i wouldnt.
Absolutely correct...!

It's sad what this world had came to.....ass clowns that is only for them self's....
The two sources I know both are collectors, prefer to remain private, and as collectors I know they want top $'s for any rare 250R product, PSI heads included.

Maybe your view of the world. I offered you a solution, if you would of PM'd or called, we could have discussed what I know is available, your expectations of cost (budget), and I would have gladly forwarded you’re your contact information to the collectors/sellers. Then they would have made direct contact with you if they wanted to.

My goal was/is to not waste my customers time, keep their privacy and help you the OP out, never to add any additional costs.

Carlos

21 - 25 of 25 Posts