Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
What's your budget; I know of a couple folks that have them, and might sell....issue is they want top $$$'s.

Carlos

·
Registered
455 Posts

i have the best. bdt built engines.
bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Once you got a budget, post it or let me know by calling or PM. I don't want to approach customers that have the PSI cylinder & head without knowing a budget. That will be the first question asked, how much $'s?

Carlos

·
Registered
207 Posts
You want to know how much money the guy has to spend before asking someone else how much they want for a part? Hmm....

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Once you got a budget, post it or let me know by calling or PM. I don't want to approach customers that have the PSI cylinder & head without knowing a budget. That will be the first question asked, how much $'s?

Carlos
The response I made is very clear, as well as the reasoning behind it. I do know a few who have PSI heads and cylinders, and would sell, I also know they want top dollar. I offered a solution, and option, the OP does not have to take it, nor respond…he can look elsewhere for what he is asking for.

At least I offered an option; you on the other hand have offered no PSI options, as always.

Try helping the OP, and not attacking those that offer an option or answer the question asked.

Carlos

·
Registered
455 Posts
mr. maestas psi. b-a.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

·
Registered
365 Posts
This is an utterly unnecessary and meaningless post. Solid continuation scappy.
Is Scrappy really out of line? If so your constant nit picking of everyone is also out of line and unnecessary.
I see a guy asking the op how much he is willing to pay or how much money he has as shady. The op is asking if anyone on here has a part he needs/wants. If someone has one to sell let them contact the op and they can work out a deal. I have never in my life gone to buy something and had the seller ask me how much money I have to spend. If you have the PSI head contact the op if not your post is just as meaningless and as much as a problem as Scrappy's, acecarlos, matuus, and mine. Not one of the people that responded to this has what the guy is looking for!

·
Registered
455 Posts
bs. ur fav builder ask me years ago-what mi budget was. when calling him 4 a motor build quote.
ur so full of crap norm.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

·
Registered
455 Posts
u dont know anyone. obv bdt does. i know bdt-carlos 4 many years. op pm-call bdt tell them ur need n ur budget. bdt will hook u up with seller n take care of u

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

·
Registered
443 Posts
From an outside perspective wouldn’t someone selling something know what they want for it or at least a starting point to negotiate?when I build a bike or look for a part I don’t personally set a budget because with these rare parts it’s hard on certain items to even put a specific price..wouldn’t it be easier to just ask the seller what he wants and convey the price and contact info if op is interested?just my .02..

·
Registered
455 Posts
why waste time if cant aford. 2 many tire kickers. send me pics. u located at. 11 pms later. price 2 high. just say i got $100/$200/$300. if in range. send pics. go 4 deal.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

·
Registered
365 Posts
From an outside perspective wouldn’t someone selling something know what they want for it or at least a starting point to negotiate?when I build a bike or look for a part I don’t personally set a budget because with these rare parts it’s hard on certain items to even put a specific price..wouldn’t it be easier to just ask the seller what he wants and convey the price and contact info if op is interested?just my .02..

That is my point exactly Action69! You tell a seller that you have 1k in your budget and guess what.... That is what the seller will automatically want if not more. Or you tell a 3rd party that you have 1k to spend and he makes a side deal with the seller for $750 then he makes a $250 brokerage fee? I don't agree with that!

·
Registered
455 Posts
brokerage fee. f-ing clown. bs.

bdt261 oem
bdt363 prox
bdt391 ceo
bdt431 puma

·
Registered
89 Posts
Then why would someone want to be in the middle then? Pass the contact info along, or tell them to come here for his info, and let them deal.
Seems like more of a waste of time like this. You have one tire kicker that is actually in need of this part!

Bryan, I hope you find what your looking for. I almost bought one of these 20 years ago, but got the Duncan PC cylinder instead.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts