Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks sir, it took awhile but definitely worth the wait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Love it! I wish I had bought my friend's back in the day, it looked a lot like yours. If I knew then what I know now!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
amazing but then again I'm not racing it pulls hard and lifts up every gear. i mainly restored because it has been in the family since 86. i just rode when i was younger. i retired from the military and got it off my uncle who was the owner to restore. i mainly ride for fun.

·
Registered
13,058 Posts
amazing but then again I'm not racing it pulls hard and lifts up every gear. i mainly restored because it has been in the family since 86. i just rode when i was younger. i retired from the military and got it off my uncle who was the owner to restore. i mainly ride for fun.
She still looks Great, glad to hear the power is still "amazing", the OEM cylinders once Ported & Flowed are underrated, and will run with much larger displacement engines all day long. David Ham has the same engine on his desert Trike as you cmorris, and not only has it WON a lot of races vs BB engines, it has done it in an amazing manner. Three Thumbs up my friend...!

f881b66d8633ce644206071031b12eed.jpg

Carlos

·
Registered
13,058 Posts
I just noticed the shroud decals are on the wrong sides. Maybe that's the look you were going for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what happens from BDT "amazing power"; the Wings fold over...LOL

Seriously very nice Trike cmorris…nice, cool and clean :cool:

Carlos

1 - 20 of 21 Posts