Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
dude your in luck check evil bay, 569 shiped the last time I looked check item number 260204529749 looking at it myself..

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Sorry we do not carry Pro-X
Normal retail price for a 310 Pro-x cylinder kit is 895.00 + shipping, thats a ported one from CT or ESR.
LA Sleeve/Pro-x has the 310 kit un-ported, but it is the same retail price as CT & ESR.
Neil

·
Registered
197 Posts
do you think ESR would ever sell a unported pro x

·
Registered
44 Posts
no its not a bad thing. its just that we do not get enough people who want them and usually to become a dealer you have to have a buy in...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yo I wasn't bidding on it I was just trying to help a brother out. I don't even have my 250r yet, just in the market for one. Since I search everyday for one I run accross alot of stuff. So I post what I find here for you guys, just to help out. Hey if you run across a cheap 250r le tme know. Ya I thought it was a good price also for that kit.. I might have to grab one when I locate my R.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i found a diffrent cyl and now if any one wants to buy the one on ebay i will gladly give my max bid in a pm. its not much higher than the currant bid. oh and thanks ghost for helping me out. and neil for giving me that site.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i found a diffrent cyl and now if any one wants to buy the one on ebay i will gladly give my max bid in a pm. its not much higher than the currant bid. oh and thanks ghost for helping me out. and neil for giving me that site.
Your welcome just helping out a fellow rider. Are you still the high bidder on that cylinder? Have you found a better one somewere else?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts