Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a Pro Circuit Type 296 or FMF Q Silencer, if anyone would be willing to part with one.

The race series that I’m in requires 100dB or less, and my Turbine Core II is well beyond that.

Thanks,
Wes

·
Registered
98 Posts
I’m looking for a Pro Circuit Type 296 or FMF Q Silencer, if anyone would be willing to part with one.

The race series that I’m in requires 100dB or less, and my Turbine Core II is well beyond that.

Thanks,
Wes
Hey so my pro circuit silencer i don’t think it’s for an R. All I have left is the Answer silencer

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for checking. What’s the overall length of the barrel on the Answer silencer? I’m trying to compare it to my current Turbine Core to see if it would make a difference. If it’s longer I would definitely be interested.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Whats the number on the front stinger mount of your silencer bushwesl? Reason I ask is because the turbine core I have is 15" long & my power core is 13". In the first pic you can see the top rivet that holds the turbine core in place. There's another rivet towards the bottom:

The turbine core has a u.s.f.s. stamp:

This is the number on the power core:

The turbine core:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scrappy, thank you for the additional details/information.

This is interesting. My silencer is stamped with the USFS markings and includes the inner riveted spark arrestor/turbine, but has the same part number as your Power Core and is the 13” length.

I wonder if I have an earlier model? Or possibly a mismatched set?

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

Land vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bicycle Bicycle frame

1 - 16 of 16 Posts