Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****LOTS OF PARTS STILL, EVERYTHING MUST GO****
I have a complete 86 TRX250r that I am parting out.. It has a 88 motor with a port and polish, cool head.. would need a water pump seal.. Let me know what you guys need, And if you need better more detailed pics let me know!

prices below do not include shipping cost, however if you buy a few items i will pay for half of the shipping and of coarse combine items when i can..

Still have the following parts!
Radiator in good shape with gaurd $40.00
Headlight and gaurd $50.00
Front Hubs and rotors $20
Overflow tank $30
Front shocks $20
Front a-arms, spindles, tie rods with all bushings and ball joints $70
Foot pegs $20
Kill switch (the clip that plugs the wires together where the harness meets the lights is missing )$20
CDI Box $30
FMF Silencer $60
FMF Pipe $60
Stock Steering Stem might have a little bit of a bend, $20
Air dam (front) $30
Nice Red and White Seat $80
1988 longrod motor with port and polish, cool head.. Needs water pump fixed.. Seal or bearing.. $650 plus the ride

Sold Parts:
85 ATC250r motor
Front bumper
Plastics
Wire harness (only the wires)
Front and rear rims & tires
Rear suspension setup
Front plastic braces/mounts

I may be forgetting some parts so if you need something that isn't listed send me a text or pm anytime.. 801-688-5324
Thanks again, Anthony

trx 02.jpg trx 03.jpg trx 04.jpg
trx 06.jpg trx 05.jpg

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fellas.. Im wanting $650 plus the ride for the motor.. It is a healthy one, and whoever did the port work did a great job.. The case saver mounts are in great shape also not broke up..

jpilkinton: It is a PJ series Kehin, i will get the details when i get home from work today..

And i am going to get some pics up tonight.. i know its hard without them

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pictures as promised.. i forgot to get pics of the motor and rear plastics but i have decided that i am going to part this bike out so this weekend i will be taking the bike apart and boxing everything up for shipping so if there is something you like let me know.. Also i will get pics of the motor and rear plastics/seat tomorrow or saturday.. Thanks again

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wasn't able to get to the carb tonight but I will tomorrow.. I think it is a 34-36 mm oval slide kehin if that helps any..I will pull that out tomorrow when I get home from work and find out for sure..

·
Registered
114 Posts
And also mx if you have fuel valve and if it doesn't leak I want it with the hardware bolt and stuff.. And also if you have over flow tank I want it also lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So i was able to take a closer look at the carb and it is a pj 36djej kehin oval/flat slide carb?? I dont have anyway to measure it but going off of thise numbers im guessing its a 36mm, i do have a good non leaky gas valve, and i will see what the over flow looks like..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will be taking this bike apart tomorrow.. i will also be taking pictures of each part then boxing them up to ship so if you would like a better picture of anything let me know.. I need the room in my garage and the coin for my "nightmare" build so please help a brotha out! Lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts