Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I polished my stator and clutch covers yesterday, and u think they came out good, they still have scratched and are pitted a little but from age, but so far, I really like the way they came out, also the black spots are clay build up from the cutting wheel

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Polishing takes time, and patience. Doing a good job, keep at it...:)

Carlos
Thanks Carlos, its definently a big time consumer, I'm working on my foot brake lever, pegs, and sonner or late I'm going to polish my jug as well

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your polishing your stock steel brake pedal & stock pegs?
It's just a test, I'll post pictures later on today, the only reason why I'm doing it is cause I'm a broke 14 year old who doesnt have a job and I'm bored

·
Registered
12,970 Posts
It's just a test, I'll post pictures later on today, the only reason why I'm doing it is cause I'm a broke 14 year old who doesnt have a job and I'm bored
Looks good, good effort with what you have to work with...clear coat the metal to prevent Rust-corrosion.

Carlos

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good, good effort with what you have to work with...clear coat the metal to prevent Rust-corrosion.

Carlos
Will do, I have a little bit left over, from when I polished my pegs, foot brake, and kick lever, big mike said he clear coated his lever as well, so I did the same

1 - 7 of 7 Posts