Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a prp frame from someone and was just wondering if all my 250r parts will work on it like my trx450r swingarm setup, 250r stem, airbox, all that stuff? It had the bottom 2 motor mounts molded for a crf motor but I'm a tig welder so it's an easy fix. Just want to make sure I'm not getting in too deep. So what it boils down to is can I take my running 250r and swap everything over to this prp frame?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like I said I would like to throw on my +2 250r a arms and works shocks and pep rear 250r shock. Any info on this frame?

·
Registered
12,780 Posts
Ok so I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a prp frame from someone and was just wondering if all my 250r parts will work on it like my trx450r swingarm setup, 250r stem, airbox, all that stuff? It had the bottom 2 motor mounts molded for a crf motor but I'm a tig welder so it's an easy fix. Just want to make sure I'm not getting in too deep. So what it boils down to is can I take my running 250r and swap everything over to this prp frame?
Don't expect aftermarket frames to have OEM components or components modeled after OEM parts, to fit perfectly or as well as they do on an OEM frame, as my experience has shown they don't. The good news is you can TIG weld, then basically you can cut, change and TIG as needed to make components fit correctly.

Carlos

1 - 5 of 5 Posts