Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 86 trx bored to 67.50 Paul Turner 89 race pipe decked cylinder cool head 20cc dome ported rad valve no airbox lid runs on 50/50 110 and 90 ethonal free. I race xc and have a bored out pj 38 and don't care for it. Just bought a pj34 bored to a 36.5mm what's a good safe jetting starting point on everything?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm looking to keep it a little rich and on the same side. With my bored out 38 I don't have any low end really. This pj34 is bored to 36.5 that should be a killer woods carb right?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I'm in the rich side or "safe side" now with my pj38 you think it would still be safe to swap over my current jetting to the pj34? Also am I wasting my time doing this? Will it be a good woods runner and be snappy?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the pj34 came un today and I had the quick idea to swap my 55 pilot to the 48 that came in the 34. And it made the motor feel like as soon as I shifted and hit the throttle it was there sooner. So on my pj38 I have a 48 pilot 172 main and it seems to run nice. These numbers seem good for a piped 67.50mm reeds open air box decked cylinder and so on?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts