Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was a good weekend for us.cody got 6th gate pic out of 30 riders in c class and then 3rd in 2stroke out of I believe 9 riders..
He didn't get a good start in the c clas but managed to battle his was to 5th place..
in 2stroke he just got beat out by a trike in the holeshot but then took the lead and never looked back.
there was a lot of old friends and that came out and it was good to seen then along with carlos from bdt.
aready looking forward to next year.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
You know, when you've traveled a long ways to get somewhere, it is real good to see old friends when you get there. Another thing, going to a big camp grounds with a race track connected to it.
Any ATC/ATV racer thats never gone to Pine Lake Raceway at Ashtabula Ohio, oooooh you are surely missing out on one of lifes greatest pleasures.
Congrats to Cody on the win.
Was that NEW track awesome or what, man, Bud really hit the nail on the head.
Neil

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah he sure did put a lot of time and money into the new track.one thing most don't realise.he had over $2,000 in fuel for the one dozer.and that's nothing compaired to the rest of it.

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Oh yes, I know real well the cost & the time involved of building or prepping a track, I have three I have to do myself. Any that want to complain, I'm sure Bud or myself wouldnt mind one bit for them to pick up a shovel or rake & come help sometime.
Neil

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
So Cody won the c class race?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh yes, I know real well the cost & the time involved of building or prepping a track, I have three I have to do myself. Any that want to complain, I'm sure Bud or myself wouldnt mind one bit for them to pick up a shovel or rake & come help sometime.
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts