Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the part number for the gear that slides in the back of the clutch basket on a 250r? Not the large gear that bolts to the basket. Any help would be great! thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Anyone know the part number for the gear that slides in the back of the clutch basket on a 250r? Not the large gear that bolts to the basket. Any help would be great! thanks!

If 2R's wanted to he could look in his service & parts manual & give you that number.

Not 100% sure, but I think most of the Honda OEM microfich sites only give a price of the part & not the part numbers, I'm probably wrong about that though. Been awhile since I been to one looking for anything.
Neil

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Neil-I appreciate the info!

·
Registered
190 Posts
i looked high en low en i couldnt find the part. i even looked in the ole 250r parts manual. the service repair referr's the part as the starter/idle gear.

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
I 'll look sometime

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help guys-if you find it, let me know! thanks again!

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
That small gear for the kick starters part of the big gear that bolts to the outter clutch basket. Honda only offer the complete outter clutch basket as one piece.
Neil

·
Registered
190 Posts
you referring to the gear pictured here red? i cant find it anywhere. :blink:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah-that's the one. It looks like you need to buy the whole basket!!! Thanks for the help guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts