Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRM Offroad Graphics

There guys are in the Phoenix area and make some very nice stuff. After looking at several places, I was unable to find ANYONE who made a number kit for the 250R the fit the factory number background location on the rear fenders. This frustrated the shat out of me! So I gave these guys a call. A few measurements later I had "custom made" fender graphics, and the rest of the 250R community gets number kits that look like they belong there!

Some pics...

[attachment=156:tail.jpg]

[attachment=157:nose.jpg]

[attachment=158:angle.jpg]

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Those look awesome. Love your seat cover too.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I think they came out great.

Michael, that seat cover is from DFR here in Phoenix. Good stuff too. DFR

Neil, yes, they're all one piece. Well, each decal is one piece. The whole kit is 3 pieces. Well, 4 if you count the rear number plate. You get the idea! Point is, the number is pre-printed on the background. It's real nice, heavy duty material too.

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
how much ?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$35. That's for what you see in the pictures. I also added a rear # plate with the graphic already on it for another $15. Mine were a little more cause I went with a nice 3-color outlined font. Simpler is cheaper.

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
ok thanx ...just thought I would check to see if they beat our sponsor's prices .. not !

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No probelm. BRM is one of our sponsors. And MY price is a bit less, of course. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts