Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who has to log in each time? I havnt seen a way to select stay logged in, am I missing it?

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
...its just your luck :lol: :p

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Am I the only one who has to log in each time? I havnt seen a way to select stay logged in, am I missing it?
I have it checked to stay logged in and I still have to log in every time.. :blink:

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
clear all your cookies in your browser and it should ask "remember me" when you type in your pass the next time. Im using firefox and havnt had a problem yet. Sometimes IE acts up ...

·
Registered
190 Posts
same here. it acts differently when i log on at home using firefox but when at work using i/e it will kick me and i think it may have something to do with my idividual settings.

·
Registered
176 Posts
every time I leave the forums and go to another site I have to log back in

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
& I thought it would stop ..same thing happens here so its not the USER its the forums :huh: ...maybe the settings

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
I always get on the site thru pms from emails ..even use old ones if I have to ..
just my way ..cause dont use or need firefox

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
This thing is getting damn annoying. I'm still on IE. Sometimes it won't stay logged in at all and others it stays on the whole time. It has also made a lot of people quit using the site.

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Is there a better way ??.

I tryed to do the firefox deal, got a little way into signing up & got to a point I didnt know what to do so I'm still out.

Members want to come to the site but then this happens, needs to be an easier fix to the problem.
Neil

1 - 20 of 50 Posts