Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up all? Noob to the forum and found it trying to find good reputable R mechanics in the SoCal area. Rode quite a bit, been through Pilots, Banshees, ATC (‘83 and ‘86), other R’s, but now have only kept my ‘89 R, ‘06 LTR450, and a Raptor (for the wife). Been busy raising kids but now my oldest is old enough to ride a bit so I got him a Suzuki 50, he is 6. Things have been sitting but getting them going after several years. Always loved the dunes and look forward to our next Glamos trip. In Yorba Linda/OC, appreciate everyone posting and helping keep the R community strong.

·
Registered
226 Posts
What’s up all? Noob to the forum and found it trying to find good reputable R mechanics in the SoCal area. Rode quite a bit, been through Pilots, Banshees, ATC (‘83 and ‘86), other R’s, but now have only kept my ‘89 R, ‘06 LTR450, and a Raptor (for the wife). Been busy raising kids but now my oldest is old enough to ride a bit so I got him a Suzuki 50, he is 6. Things have been sitting but getting them going after several years. Always loved the dunes and look forward to our next Glamos trip. In Yorba Linda/OC, appreciate everyone posting and helping keep the R community strong.
welcome to the site my friend

1 - 4 of 4 Posts