Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start off by saying I love change, seriously, I'm all about improvements so I don't mind the new layout at all...(with the exception of the banner image not being 250R's)... but why do I have to be reminded to "take the tour" over and over and over again? And how do I disable the popup about enabling push notifications?

·
Administrator
87 Posts
Let me start off by saying I love change, seriously, I'm all about improvements so I don't mind the new layout at all...(with the exception of the banner image not being 250R's)... but why do I have to be reminded to "take the tour" over and over and over again? And how do I disable the popup about enabling push notifications?
You should only see the tour one time if you close it.

Push notifications should be the same.

These are session related (they are working on making them account related). Are you logging out and clearing cookies every time you leave the site? If so, it may pop back up for you.

If you stay logged in, does it still happen?

- Cricket

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That must be it, I do block tracking cookies and Java by default. Neither mattered with the old layout but I'll learn to live with it, thanks for the reply Cricket!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts