Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been crazy busy with Unhinged. We're blowing up and blowing past all our sales goals. I wanted to let everyone know that we now have NEW Roll-Tech beadlocks available for sale on eBay (Search unhingedatv and check out our store) and on our site (Unhinged ATV - Online ATV Parts, motorcycle parts, UTV parts, ATV tires and motorcycle tires). These are priced extremely competitively and their quality is better than the comparable beadlocks on the market. The price for a set of (4) is $307.99 shipped to the lower 48. I've posted pics below as well as a description. If you have any questions, call us at 1-800-824-8125 and speak with one of our customer service ladies. They'll hook you up. We have about 40 sets that just came in and we're ordering another 40 or so sets right away because they're selling so fast.

Thanks,
Darren
Unhinged ATV
799.jpg 796.jpg 798.jpg 795.jpg 797.jpg

COMPARE THESE TO THE OTHER WHEELS AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE POINT AND SEE THE QUALITY AND VALUE DIFFERENCE!

Construction: These Roll Tech wheels are made from a heavier gauge .190 / .190 aluminum vs. others that are .160 / .190 aluminum.

Available Carbon Fiber Rings: For an additional cost, these Roll Tech wheels can be purchased with Carbon Fiber Rings in most common colors, giving you the added option to fully customize your ride.

Upgraded Beadlock Bolts: These Roll Tech wheels come with a better designed beadlock bolt, designed to last longer, not break and protect the finish of your beadlock rings. Other beadlocks on the market come with weaker bolts and washers that can easily and quickly wear through the powder coating on their rings.

Wheels come complete with Valve Stems: These Roll Tech wheels come complete with valve stems already installed in the rims. This saves you the time and money needed to complete the installation of your new wheels. Other wheels on the market require you to buy and install valve stems.

Shamrock Shape: The design of these wheels comes with a Shamrock shape to the center of the wheel providing a better looking design than the simple circle most other wheels in this price range come with.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bigger pics for a more close-up look.

790.jpg 791.jpg 792.jpg 793.jpg 794.jpg

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Very cool. I may need to try a set soon. Do you have a mud plug option?

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very cool. I may need to try a set soon. Do you have a mud plug option?
Thx man. Yes. We carry Goldspeed mud plugs that fit these wheels. We also just received our stock of new Gravity 8 tires, which are our take on the Maxxis RZR 2 and GBC XC-Master tire. We will be offering wheel and tire kits at very good prices as well, so stay tuned for those.

Darren
Unhinged ATV

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
any photos on the tires ?
Yes Sir. Here are a couple. I'll be submitting a separate post with the pricing on these, but basically a set of 4 will be under $300, and a set of 4 WITH beadlocks will be under $600.

781.jpg 786.jpg 783.jpg 784.jpg

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the photos are these 4 or 6 ply ?
Douglas, I'm glad you asked. These are actually 8 ply and only about one pound per tire heavier than 6 ply tires. Below is a better description.

The NEW GPS Gravity 857 ATV rear tire has proven to be a tough, reliable ATV tire you can trust! This is not your average thin after market ATV tire, the “GPS” Gravity 857 is constructed of a solid 8ply rated carcass giving you that extra confidence vs. the normal 6ply rated tire. The special “GPS” rubber compound is designed to last longer but still have the performance & traction you expect! The reinforced tread design of the “GPS” Gravity 857 ATV rear tire works excellent in any condition or terrain with its reinforced “2mm”taller tread depth helping tire performance & steering in sandy, muddy & loamy conditions.

Thanks,
Darren
Unhinged ATV

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know what my next wheel/tire combo is gonna be. Now how do the bead locks compare to hipers? Are they more comparable to cp1's or tech 3's?
These are not carbon fiber. They are more like a Goldspeed or DWT wheel. We can get Carbon fiber rings for an uplifted cost though. They are goldspeed carbon rings and are about $30 per ring shipped. We have them in all common colors (red, blue, green, yellow, orange, etc.).

If you're looking for a Hiper competitor, we carry Arace, which is built like the Tech 3, but the price point is much lower (appx. $789). These are built in Italy and look fantastic. Below are some pics. I've sold out of these right now, but expect another shipment around the end of the month. As you probably know, Hiper has been bought by Weld Wheels. We are a Hiper dealer as well, and we are waiting to hear what the future of the ATV Hiper wheels will be. There are rumors that Hiper might move away from that space. Nothing definite yet, but we are waiting to hear officially.

789.jpg

Thanks,
Darren
Unhinged ATV

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can you get the front in 3-2 offset rather than 4-1 also do you have them in polish or raw rather than black thanks
Hi Chris. At this time, we are only manufacturing black and 4:1 offsets. The market is very small for 3:2 offsets due to the bump steer associated with them. Over 90% of people are looking for 4:1s so that is the initial way we went. We may, at some time, bring in the 3:2, but we have no set timeline to do so at this point. Regarding the polished, our previous order had polished wheels and they were also extremely slow movers, so we went with all black this time. I can definitely see another order of polished at some point in the near future and I can let you know when that happens. Most likely around mid-summer. We're ordering a ton of different product right now (wheels, nerf bars, gas caps, bumpers etc.) and managing the cash on hand requires us to allocate the funds to those products that move the fastest. As we establish the Unhinged ATV brand of products in the market, we will certainly expand to offer additional options.
Thanks,
Darren
Unhinged ATV

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do the ARACE wheels offer options of single and dual beadlocks for rear? Price on both please thanks.
The ARace fronts are single beadlocks and the rears are dual beadlocks. Fronts run $189.95 per wheel shipped and the rears run $199.95 shipped. Total for four ARace Carbon Fiber Beadlocks shipped anywhere in the continental US would be $779.80. Canada would be $779.80 plus actual shipping charges, taxes, duty fees etc. Below are some additional pics for you guys. As you can see from the pics, ARace powdercoats their billet centers black so they do not stand out as much.

Thanks,
Darren
Unhinged ATV
782.png 781.png 780.png 779.png 778.png

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I'm sold on these Araces over hipers. Price is much better and they look very similar. And I was on their website today and seen they sell xc tires too. They looked pretty nice.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm sold on these Araces over hipers. Price is much better and they look very similar. And I was on their website today and seen they sell xc tires too. They looked pretty nice.
Thanks bud. Yes. They are a direct competitor with Hiper at a lower price point. These are imported by Goldspeed Racing USA and we are their sole East Coast distributor. When you're ready to get a set with tires, reach out to me and we will get you great pricing on a wheel tire combo.

Darren
Unhinged ATV

·
Registered
149 Posts
Darren
was watching a set of beadlocks on eBay.. Was gonna purchase on payday.. Overnight the price went up almost $200 is it an error or is there a reason for the jump.. Kinda put the price out of my range...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Darren
was watching a set of beadlocks on eBay.. Was gonna purchase on payday.. Overnight the price went up almost $200 is it an error or is there a reason for the jump.. Kinda put the price out of my range...
I'm noticed the price change too. I planned on ordering a set after I got some other bikes going. But now not sure.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Darren
Hey Guys,
The price change is temporary because we are out of stock on the honda bolt patterns now. If you look in the ad, it says that we're out of stock and will lower the price back down to $308 once they're back in stock. We never cancel a listing on eBay because our customer's lose their watch status if we pull the listing. These wheels move so quickly that we can't keep them in stock. We are doubling our next order in hopes that we can keep up...lol. If you keep the listing on your watch list, eBay will notify you when the wheels prices comes down, this will mean that the wheels are back in stock. Hope this makes sense. Let me know if you have any questions. I believe procurement told me that we are hoping to have the next shipment in stock in a couple of weeks.
Thanks,
Darren
Unhinged ATV

1 - 20 of 23 Posts