Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not new to the site but I recently rejoined as scrappy. I used to be on here as broken1 but years ago there was a data breach & we all had to change our passwords. For some reason it wouldn't recognize my old password so I couldn't reset it than gave up because I don't have much patience for computers. Anyway my name's Kevin, I live in Oregon & I've been riding & working on my 86TRX since 1988. In 2013 I got an 86TRX for my wife & spent 2 years collecting parts & slowly going through it. One of these days I'll build another 86 from the rest of my spare parts for my son who is 6 now.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Not new to the site but I recently rejoined as scrappy. I used to be on here as broken1 but years ago there was a data breach & we all had to change our passwords. For some reason it wouldn't recognize my old password so I couldn't reset it than gave up because I don't have much patience for computers. Anyway my name's Kevin, I live in Oregon & I've been riding & working on my 86TRX since 1988. In 2013 I got an 86TRX for my wife & spent 2 years collecting parts & slowly going through it. One of these days I'll build another 86 from the rest of my spare parts for my son who is 6 now.
Nice to meet you my friend. I'm cecil. I live in florida.grew up on atc 250r and just getting back into it after retiring from the military in 2018.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Kevin, I'm Loren lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Kevin; I am Carlos, LOL

I recall broken1, now scrappy...interesting name choices.

Carlos
broken1 was the name I gave to my R shortly after I got it in 88 because it was broke down a lot for the first 2 years while I was figuring out 2-strokes. Believe it or not I was the 5th owner & it was only 2 years old. It was a trashed pos when we got it... My other username scrappy was a nickname given to me by some friends because I drove fast beat up old cars & was always working on them & I normally wear clothes with dirt & grease stains on them.

·
Registered
12,788 Posts
broken1 was the name I gave to my R shortly after I got it in 88 because it was broke down a lot for the first 2 years while I was figuring out 2-strokes. Believe it or not I was the 5th owner & it was only 2 years old. It was a trashed pos when we got it... My other username scrappy was a nickname given to me by some friends because I drove fast beat up old cars & was always working on them & I normally wear clothes with dirt & grease stains on them.
Makes sense, thanks for the explanation...!

Carlos

1 - 9 of 9 Posts