Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for letting me join this brotherhood of die hard 2 stroke enthusiast. I haven't had a 250r since mid 90s and I recently picked one up locally from a guy on fb. It is a good starting point I believe it has elka triple rate shocks on the front with works on the rear. As of know it has a oem top.end mx porting with a fmf pipe and silencer I have a esr 310 kit and already have a pipe and silencer coming from led I got the small bore pipe and silencer to go with the 310 right know.it has boyden rad valve and 38mm air stryker carb I am looking into either the smart or the lectron for xc and ice racing.im.sure i will be running into problems seeing as im.new to the trx not to wrenches. Thanks for letting me join

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got my 310 kit installed it's a esr trx 7 with led small bore pipe and silencer jetting is a 182 main 48 pilot 38mm air stryker carb with DG needle in the 4 clip position I have a ddg needle also my stock setup was a ported and flowed stock bore cylinder I was running 172 main and a 50 pilot and it screamed I think my 310 setup is still rich but not wanting to go to much lower on the main what do you guys think airbox cover off stock ignition ngk br9eix plug gapped to .020 starts first or second kick most of the time sometimes if im.putting around I gotta crack the throttle to start easy I know that means I'm still rich. Air screw is set right around 13/4 to 2 out idle is around 2 turn 2 1/4 turns on slide screw I think it's close but it still kinda sputters up top like it cant pull itself if I grab a gear on a hill where my stock setup would just rip I know the esr kit is not the best portwork but it is what it is for know I through it on before I sent it out so im.gonna play with it this summer then send it to my guy at dyno port

1 - 7 of 7 Posts