Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM NEW TO THIS SITE IM AM KENN BUT NOT NEW TO THE TRX250R I BOUGHT MINE BRAND NEW IN 1997 AFTER RIDING MY BUDDYS I WAS HOOKED I HAVE OWNED SEVERAL 2 STROKE MOTORCYCLES STILL OWN A 1976 YAMAHA RD 400 WHICH I ALSO BOUGHT BRAND NEW IN 1976 HAS 12K ORIGNAL MILES AND IS BONE STOCK AND A 1975 HONDA MTB250 ELSINORE MY TRX HAS BEN RODE HARD THROUGH THE YEARS AND NOW I HAVE THE TIME TO BRING HER BACK TO LIFE I HAVE KEPT IT STOCK NO HOP UP PARTS IM AM EXCITED TO SEE THERE IS A FORUM FOR START IM LOOKING FOR A COMPLETE STOCK EXHAUST DONT ASK HAVE A X THAT FOR SOME DAM REASON DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO IT ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Kenn, welcome! I've owned my 86 since 1992 and I'm still friends with the guy who sold it to me. I love the Yamaha RD/RZ's and am currently looking for one for sale near me. The old Elsinore's are always cool too, anything two stroke rocks. I even love the sound of my Husqvarna backpack blower haha

On another note, please turn your caps lock off, it's considered yelling on the forums.

Take care and see you around!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts